Lather’s spray tan goes on evenly, dries quickly and only takes about 10 to 15 minutes. To help you prepare for your spray tan appointment, keep the following “Do's and Don’ts” in mind.
- Exfoliate your skin and shave before your appointment
- Wear dark, loose and easy-to- slip-on clothes and shoes to your appointment
- Wear old undergarments to tan in*
- Schedule other hair or spa services to be done before your tan
- Plan any workouts on the day of your tan for before your appointment
- Check out latherasaloncle.com/spray-tan for more detailed info
- Use moisturizer the day of your tan appointment
- Wear tight clothes to your appointment
Your spray tan will continue to darken over the next 8 to 24 hours and can last up to 7 to 10 days. Keep these “Do's and Don’ts” in mind to help you maintain your healthy glow.
- Remain dry for 12 to 24 hours after your appointment, including your face
- Take warm, short showers
- Use unscented soaps and moisturizers
- Pat skin dry
- Moisturize daily—twice a day is recommended
- Put perfume or cologne on clothing or the back of your hairline
- Remember that a spray tan is “paint” on your skin, so choose activities wisely
- Keep in mind that daily shaving, chlorine and prolonged exposure to water can fade your tan more quickly
- Use soaps with a high PH, such as Dial, Safeguard, Coast, Ivory or Irish Spring
- Rub your skin when drying off after showers or swimming
- Moisturize with baby oil
*For undergarments, wear what makes you comfortable. Bottoms can range from thongs to full underwear. For your top, you can go topless, wear a strapless bra or wear a tank/bra with the straps tucked in.